Support the HPO
Thank you for considering a gift to the Hamilton Philharmonic Orchestra. Your support helps ensure that the HPO is able to offer exceptional programming which benefits our community. Whether your contribution is as a volunteer, annual contributor or generous benefactor, you are an important part of the family.
- Enjoy a great concert knowing that your support is helping us keep ticket prices down and accessible to all.
- There is no substitute for a live orchestra concert. Not even a well-stocked ipod can compete with the rush of attending a great live show.
- All children deserve to have classical music as a part of their lives. Our education programs bring the experience of live music to young people in the region.
- Classical music is good for your soul, and enjoying a concert can be a welcome respite from a busy day.
- As an important contributor to quality of life in the region, the HPO is working to make our home a vibrant community and a place we can be proud of.
- Supporting the HPO is just good business. We provide direct economic benefits to the city, help to put the city and the region on the map, and contribute amenities which attract skilled workers to the area.
- Your donation is tax-deductable. For instance, donate shares or publicly traded securities and be exempt from paying tax on the capital gain. You also get a tax receipt for the value of the donated shares.
Personal Tributes – Honourary and Memorial Gifts
Your donation may commemorate special events such as birthdays, weddings and anniversaries or provide a meaningful expression of condolence that serves as a memorial for someone who has passed away. You can also honour someone by naming an orchestra chair. You and the individual or family that you designate will receive acknowledgement of the gift, which is a tax-deductible contribution.
Charitable Registration #
Back to top